Up to 60 Students
• $10-$15 Per Student
• $25 Per Person for Private Non-School Groups
WKMA’s most popular and most customizable tour option, Tour Plus offers a guided tour of all the Museum’s galleries followed by a hands-on art activity inspired by a specific topic or exhibition. Tour Plus can be tailored to suit students of any age in public, private, or homeschool settings, Pre-K through 12th grade.
Art projects can be designed around a current exhibition, or a chosen topic of study. A few examples of possible Tour Plus topics are:
- Art and Mathematics: building polyhedra with business cards
- Art and Mathematics: tessellations
- Museums and Literature: using objects to design research project thesis statements
- Portrait Studies: the meanings behind portraits and drawing the human face
- Naturalism: observation in the intersection of art and biology
- Handbuilding pottery
- Art and Chemistry: kitchen lithography
- Art and Chemistry: dyeing with indigo
For more information or to plan your field trip, contact Charlotte Torrence at email@example.com or 276.628.5005 ext. 114. We recommend scheduling your Tour Plus at least three weeks in advance to guarantee availability at your preferred time slot.
Support & Join
Become part of our story. Help us tell your story. Thank you for your support.See More