Up to 60 students/$10 per student
WKMA’s most popular and most customizable tour option, Tour Plus offers a guided tour of all the Museum’s galleries followed by a hands-on art activity focusing on a selected topic. Tour Plus can be tailored to suit students of any age, Pre-K through 12th grade.
Art projects can be designed around a current exhibition, a chosen topic of study, or one of the following:
- West African/Ancient Mali Storytelling Tradition– Chiwara Head Dress
- Antelope Chiwara teaches about planting crops and responsibility to community.
- Ancient Greek Culture– Red-Figure Vase Scratch Drawing
- An updated red-figure vase compared our modern culture to that of the Ancient Greeks.
- Portrait Detectives– Living Portrait
- Students read and interpret clues about a famous American and tell their story using visual language.
- Exhibit Explorers– Enhancing the Museum Experience
- Students unlock the world of art through gallery discussions and engaging hands-on activities
For more information or to schedule your field trip, contact Amesha Whitt at email@example.com or 276.628.5005 ext. 112, or fill out the form below.
Support & Join
Become part of our story. Help us tell your story. Thank you for your support.See More