Here at William King Museum of Art, we rely on your support. Whether it’s a visit, a donation, or lending a piece of art to an exhibition, we couldn’t do this without you.
If you would like to help support the exhibitions, education programs, special events, and all other activities at WKMA, you may make a gift by calling the Museum at 276-628-5005 ext. 111 or by clicking here.
Have a Kroger Reward Card? Join Kroger Community Rewards and support WKMA each time you buy groceries!
Support William King Museum of Art without spending a penny on the Museum but by buying your groceries! This year, our Kroger Community Rewards program supporters raised $95.52 for the Museum, but with your help we can increase this donation for the coming year of 2016. We ask you to participate in the Kroger Community Rewards program and help support your local art museum! Just follow these simple steps listed below:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you’re a new online customer, click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm. WKMA’s NPO number is 89952.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Swipe your registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to your registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count!