You Will Enjoy:
- A historic 100 year old building and family friendly atmosphere
- A knowledgeable visitor services team and accessibility for physically challenged visitors
- Five galleries that include works for all ages and interests
- Scavenger Hunts available for children and adults to explore the Museum
- A sculpture garden on the front lawn of the Museum
- Engaging world fine art, contemporary regional art and cultural heritage collections
- The Betsy K. White Cultural Heritage Project collection of pottery, furniture, and more
- A permanent collection of original O. Winston Link photographs
- Views of White Top Mountain and Mount Rogers
- Artists’ studios that include oil painting, ceramics, and more!
If you are interested in setting up a docent guided tour, please call (276) 628-5005.
The following policies are basic museum rules to protect the collections. Photography is prohibited in the galleries, but welcome in the other areas for events. Please, no touching the art, no food or drink in the galleries, and no smoking. We also do not allow pets (service animals are allowed). Large bags, backpacks and umbrellas can be stored at the Guest Services desk.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions, please contact the Guest Services desk at (276) 628-5005 ex 100.