You Will Enjoy:
- A family friendly atmosphere
- A knowledgeable visitor services team
- Scavenger Hunts available for children and adults to explore the Museum and learn
- Engaging world fine art, contemporary regional art and cultural heritage collections
- Continuous new exhibitions-over 2 dozen each year-We are never the same museum twice
- Opportunities to explore, listen, relax, and learn
- A variety of creative events to bring the exhibits and visual arts to life
- Accessibility for physically challenged visitors, complimentary wheel chairs and elevators
- Our Museum Store, featuring a large selection of merchandise
- Programs like our Tour Plus, Adult & Children’s classes, Cafe Pre K, and so much more, scheduled throughout the year
If you are interested in setting up a docent guided tour, please call (276) 628-5005
The following policies are basic museum rules to protect the collections. Photography is prohibited in the galleries, but welcome in the other areas for events. Please, no touching the art, no food or drink in the galleries, and no smoking. We also do not allow pets (service animals are allowed). Large bags, backpacks and umbrellas can be stored at the Guest Services desk.
Questions or Concerns?
If you have any questions, please contact the Guest Services desk at (276) 628-5005 ex 113